Waiting on our little one....

 Pregnancy Ticker

Thursday, May 28, 2009

It's been awhile!!

I am, self-admittedly, one of the WORST people in the world when it comes to keeping in touch with others. It's not that I don't care, or miss them. I just REALLY suck at it. That being said, although, I hoped that this blog would serve as my way to communicate to those I know and love... I obviously haven't updated in awhile. Let me tell you, a couple of weeks in the life of the Armstrong girls can equate to a lifetime of drama for those that fit the status quo. So, here goes....

I have unofficially "moved" to Butler. We have looked at a couple of houses, both of which I would be really happy occupying. We are in the "guys go and inspect the crawlspace and attic stage" which is one in which I DON'T care to partake. I think I could get used to living there. I am inheriting people who I would put up against any in the world as the GREATEST future in-laws a girl could ask for.

Right now, however, I am on a short hiatus in the Ham. I started off my day with my car breaking (It's still broken, BTW) and then I went to my old school :0( and got as much stuff as I could fit in the car - thanks Chas!! Then... I got a call for an interview at the private school where Rylee and Madi will go. That's Monday at 10... say a prayer for me!

I went out with my friends from school tonight....oh how I am going to miss them. They were so instrumental in helping me through such a hard time in my life.... And somehow found a way to make each day fun. I will so greatly miss those lunchtime and recess talks. No one could ever be lucky enough to work with such wonderful colleagues. There are just no words...

Don't get me started on leaving Bethy, Chas and Sondra... actually... like Bethy said it's not goodbye.... I'll be back. And we will meet for dinners in Tuscaloosa. :0)

On a happy note.... Dwight surprised me with a beautiful ring!!! I have this whole new life on the horizon I am really a lucky girl!!

I hope this helps with keeping informed!! More to come as our journey continues...

Much love!!

No comments: