Waiting on our little one....

 Pregnancy Ticker

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Great Expectations....

I REALLY need to go pack or go to sleep, but I'm going to blog instead! For some CRAZY reason I woke up at 3:45 this am (after going to bed at 12:15) and could not go back to sleep! So I actually got up and started making those "to do lists" that I so famously create! I made twelve in the middle of the night!

Anyway, although I'm sad about not seeing Dwight this weekend... I'm SUPER excited about the people I DO get to see!! I'm headed to Georgia tomorrow & I'm going to see my "Georgia best friends!!" I haven't seen them since October, some of them even before that! Then, on Saturday, I'm road-tripping with some of my Alabama friends: Mary, Averee, Adair and Cal (Robin & Brock in another car) to another part of Georgia (good thing I'm not driving, huh?) to attend our friend Katie's wedding! I'm so excited to see her and can't wait to see how amazing she will look.....she could give any super-model a run for her money and has more fashion sense and style than anyone I've ever known. I know we'll all have a blast together! We manage to fill the hallways at school with laughter so letting our hair down out of town will be great. I've still yet to reveal the "True James" that sometimes exists on the weekends. :0)

So, as much as I have to do, I'm so excited to have this opportunity filled with fun and friends! And I want to thank God for blessing me with such amazing friends! More to come... Much love!!

No comments: