Waiting on our little one....

 Pregnancy Ticker

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sunday Goodbyes

Today, I had to do it again.... and it was still hard. I had to say goodbye to Dwight and watch him drive away. It's the first time in awhile that I've gotten so emotional about it. We usually have the girls with us or something else going on. But today, after he gave me as many kisses as he could & repeatedly wiped away my tears and begged me to stop crying, I still couldn't pull myself together. It's so hard to love someone as much as I love him and not be able to see him and be held by him every day.

One would think I'd be used to this by now. After all, we've been doing this for more than 6 months. Maybe it's because I won't see him next weekend. Twelve days seems like an eternity!! I'm trying to focus on the positive things we have going on. Our life together again is just a few weeks away!! We have our wedding in Jamaica and I'm loving planning all the little details! And to think of everything we've been through in those 6 months...so much pain and loss and heartache.... honestly the hardest times of my life! But we've made it through. I've had my doubts if we would- haha! But, we are better and stronger than ever. Of course, I would still like to strangle him every once and awhile, but I restrain myself quite well! :0) I realize how truly blessed we are that God sent us to each other. And I would rather have faced these trials and tribulations a million times over than to not have him in my life.

I see the light at the end of the tunnel!! Only two more "Sunday Goodbyes" to make and then we get to start the transition into our new life!

No comments: